New Patient Registration
Welcome to the Beacon Surgery
Thank you for choosing to register at the Beacon Surgery, we aim to provide you with a first class Primary Care Service. All patients have an allocated, named and accountable, GP and if you would like to know yours please ask at reception. Patients can request to change their allocated GP at any time but this may not always be possible.
Full details of the services we provide and other helpful information, including how to book appointments, how to order repeat medication and foreign travel advice, is included on our web site. There is also a link to an electronic copy of the most up to date Practice Booklet.
In order to register you will need to complete;
- The Health Authority form
- The Ethnic Monitoring form
- The Health Questionnaire form
Please hand the forms into reception together with
- Original documentation showing Photo ID (Passport, driving licence, ID card)
- Evidence of address (council tax bill, paid utility bill etc)
- a urine sample labelled with your name and date of birth
- a BP reading from the machine in the waiting room if you are over 18. Please ask if you require assistance
We will not be able to register you as a patient unless ALL the information requested on the forms is provided.
To book appointments and order repeat medication on line please complete On Line ServicesTo sign up to Text appointment reminders please complete Text Reminders
To join our Virtual Patient Group please click here
In our experience investing a small amount of time now on your health will ensure that we are better able to meet your future needs.
Thank you for your assistance and thank you for choosing to register with the Beacon Surgery.